cm2 cell culture dishes  (Thermo Fisher)


Bioz Verified Symbol Thermo Fisher is a verified supplier  
  • Logo
  • About
  • News
  • Press Release
  • Team
  • Advisors
  • Partners
  • Contact
  • Bioz Stars
  • Bioz vStars
  • 88

    Structured Review

    Thermo Fisher cm2 cell culture dishes
    Cm2 Cell Culture Dishes, supplied by Thermo Fisher, used in various techniques. Bioz Stars score: 88/100, based on 1 PubMed citations. ZERO BIAS - scores, article reviews, protocol conditions and more
    https://www.bioz.com/result/cm2 cell culture dishes/product/Thermo Fisher
    Average 88 stars, based on 1 article reviews
    Price from $9.99 to $1999.99
    cm2 cell culture dishes - by Bioz Stars, 2020-09
    88/100 stars

    Images

    Related Articles

    Modification:

    Article Title: Neutrophil-Mediated Endogenous Analgesia Contributes to Sex Differences in Oral Cancer Pain
    Article Snippet: .. All cell lines were cultured in 10 cm2 cell culture dishes at 37°C with 5% CO2 in Dulbecco’s modified Eagle’s medium (DMEM, Gibco, Waltham, MA, USA) supplemented with 10% fetal bovine serum and penicillin/streptomycin (50 U/mL). .. For collection of supernatant for the acute pain model, the culture medium was changed to serum-free DMEM without phenol red (3 mL total volume) when cells reached 70%–80% confluency (1.5 × 106 cells) and cells were incubated for a further 48 h. Cell culture supernatant was collected, centrifuged at 300× g to remove cell debris, and frozen at −20°C until needed.

    Article Title: Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor-Induced Neutrophil Recruitment Provides Opioid-Mediated Endogenous Anti-nociception in Female Mice With Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
    Article Snippet: .. Cell Culture and Supernatant Collection Oral cancer cell line, HSC-3 (JCRB, Sekisui Xenotech, Kansas City, KS, USA), was cultured in 10 cm2 cell culture dishes at 37°C with 5% CO2 in Dulbecco’s modified Eagle’s medium (DMEM, Gibco, Waltham, MA, USA) supplemented with 10% fetal bovine serum and penicillin/streptomycin (50 U/mL). .. For collection of supernatant, the culture medium was changed to serum-free DMEM without phenol red (3 mL total volume) when cells reached 70%–80% confluency (1.5 × 106 cells) and cells were subsequently incubated for an additional 48 h. Cell culture supernatant was collected, centrifuged at 300× g to remove cell debris, and frozen at −20°C until needed.

    Protein Electrophoresis:

    Article Title: Antisense RNA directed to the human papillomavirus type 16 E7 mRNA from herpes simplex virus type 1 derived vectors is expressed in CaSki cells and downregulates E7 mRNA
    Article Snippet: .. Protein electrophoresis and immunoblotting CaSki cells were grown as described above in 20 cm2 cell culture dishes (Nalge Nunc International, Roskilde, Denmark) to 80% confluency. ..

    Transfection:

    Article Title: Pharmacological Profile of the Sodium Current in Human Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes Compares to Heterologous Nav1.5+β1 Model
    Article Snippet: .. COS-7 cells were transiently transfected with 5 µg hSCN5A cDNA (cloned in a Pcl 398 vector) per 20 cm2 cell culture dishes or cotransfected in a 1:1 ratio with 5 µg hSCN5A and 5 µg hSCN1B (cloned in pRcCMV), using lipo2000 as transfection reagent (Invitrogen, Carlsbad, CA, USA). .. Transfection was performed on cells of 20-cm2 dishes in which the culture reached approximately 70% confluency.

    Cell Culture:

    Article Title: Function and Safety of Lentivirus-Mediated Gene Transfer for CSF2RA-Deficiency
    Article Snippet: .. In order to evaluate clonogenic potential of CD34+ cells, 1,500 cells/mL were seeded in methylcellulose (R & D Systems, Minneapolis, MN) HSC003 containing Epo, GM-CSF, IL-3, and SCF in 8.8 cm2 cell culture dishes with a 2 mm grid (Thermo Scientific Nunc™ cell culture) and cultured for 7 days in the incubator at standard culture conditions in a separately closed humid chamber. .. Statistical analysis was performed using Prism 6 software (GraphPad, La Jolla, CA).

    Article Title: Antisense RNA directed to the human papillomavirus type 16 E7 mRNA from herpes simplex virus type 1 derived vectors is expressed in CaSki cells and downregulates E7 mRNA
    Article Snippet: .. Protein electrophoresis and immunoblotting CaSki cells were grown as described above in 20 cm2 cell culture dishes (Nalge Nunc International, Roskilde, Denmark) to 80% confluency. ..

    Article Title: Neutrophil-Mediated Endogenous Analgesia Contributes to Sex Differences in Oral Cancer Pain
    Article Snippet: .. All cell lines were cultured in 10 cm2 cell culture dishes at 37°C with 5% CO2 in Dulbecco’s modified Eagle’s medium (DMEM, Gibco, Waltham, MA, USA) supplemented with 10% fetal bovine serum and penicillin/streptomycin (50 U/mL). .. For collection of supernatant for the acute pain model, the culture medium was changed to serum-free DMEM without phenol red (3 mL total volume) when cells reached 70%–80% confluency (1.5 × 106 cells) and cells were incubated for a further 48 h. Cell culture supernatant was collected, centrifuged at 300× g to remove cell debris, and frozen at −20°C until needed.

    Article Title: Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor-Induced Neutrophil Recruitment Provides Opioid-Mediated Endogenous Anti-nociception in Female Mice With Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
    Article Snippet: .. Cell Culture and Supernatant Collection Oral cancer cell line, HSC-3 (JCRB, Sekisui Xenotech, Kansas City, KS, USA), was cultured in 10 cm2 cell culture dishes at 37°C with 5% CO2 in Dulbecco’s modified Eagle’s medium (DMEM, Gibco, Waltham, MA, USA) supplemented with 10% fetal bovine serum and penicillin/streptomycin (50 U/mL). .. For collection of supernatant, the culture medium was changed to serum-free DMEM without phenol red (3 mL total volume) when cells reached 70%–80% confluency (1.5 × 106 cells) and cells were subsequently incubated for an additional 48 h. Cell culture supernatant was collected, centrifuged at 300× g to remove cell debris, and frozen at −20°C until needed.

    Article Title: Pharmacological Profile of the Sodium Current in Human Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes Compares to Heterologous Nav1.5+β1 Model
    Article Snippet: .. COS-7 cells were transiently transfected with 5 µg hSCN5A cDNA (cloned in a Pcl 398 vector) per 20 cm2 cell culture dishes or cotransfected in a 1:1 ratio with 5 µg hSCN5A and 5 µg hSCN1B (cloned in pRcCMV), using lipo2000 as transfection reagent (Invitrogen, Carlsbad, CA, USA). .. Transfection was performed on cells of 20-cm2 dishes in which the culture reached approximately 70% confluency.

    Article Title: A 3D-Printed PLCL Scaffold Coated with Collagen Type I and Its Biocompatibility
    Article Snippet: .. The rabbit articular cartilage chondrocytes were seeded into 25 cm2 cell culture dishes at 2 × 104 cells/cm2 and cultured at 37°C in a 5% CO2 incubator (Thermo, USA). ..

    Plasmid Preparation:

    Article Title: Pharmacological Profile of the Sodium Current in Human Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes Compares to Heterologous Nav1.5+β1 Model
    Article Snippet: .. COS-7 cells were transiently transfected with 5 µg hSCN5A cDNA (cloned in a Pcl 398 vector) per 20 cm2 cell culture dishes or cotransfected in a 1:1 ratio with 5 µg hSCN5A and 5 µg hSCN1B (cloned in pRcCMV), using lipo2000 as transfection reagent (Invitrogen, Carlsbad, CA, USA). .. Transfection was performed on cells of 20-cm2 dishes in which the culture reached approximately 70% confluency.

    Similar Products

  • Logo
  • About
  • News
  • Press Release
  • Team
  • Advisors
  • Partners
  • Contact
  • Bioz Stars
  • Bioz vStars
  • 88
    Thermo Fisher cm2 cell culture dishes
    Cm2 Cell Culture Dishes, supplied by Thermo Fisher, used in various techniques. Bioz Stars score: 88/100, based on 1 PubMed citations. ZERO BIAS - scores, article reviews, protocol conditions and more
    https://www.bioz.com/result/cm2 cell culture dishes/product/Thermo Fisher
    Average 88 stars, based on 1 article reviews
    Price from $9.99 to $1999.99
    cm2 cell culture dishes - by Bioz Stars, 2020-09
    88/100 stars
      Buy from Supplier

    Image Search Results